Helping You Take Care of Every Aspect of Your Employees’ Health and Safety
You know your key to success and your most important business asset are your employees.
You’re a successful and growing Construction, Wholesale/Warehouse, Food Processor, or Commercial Nursery operation…
Yet, to pull it off, you have challenges and questions:
* How do I find skilled workers without hiring a Work Comp claim problem… and still stay in compliance with all the laws and regs?
* What’s simple and effective safety training I can easily implement?
* Help me understand my Experience Mod calculation… and how I can lower it.
* When a claim happens how do I keep it from getting out of control?
* When a serious workplace injury happens, what support should I expect from my insurance agent?
So now a few questions for you:
How would you know when it’s time to take a serious look at your Work Comp Program?
Exactly what are you doing to effectively prevent workplace claims from happening?
And when Work Comp claims do happen, how do you manage and minimize the costs of these claims?
Controlling and reducing your Work Comp claims and costs is all about two things:
A claims report may refer to either a detailed report of an insurance claim an agent prepares or a report made by the policyholder after incurring the loss. A claim report prepared by the insurance agent includes the specifics of the claim.
It’s simple… but not easy.
The right tools and professional trusted advice make all the difference.
I invite you to explore the Services offered:
Risk management is the process of identification, analysis, and acceptance or mitigation of uncertainty in business decisions
Alternative Risk Solutions
The alternative risk transfer (ART) market is a portion of the insurance market that allows companies to purchase coverage and transfer risk without having to use traditional commercial insurance.